Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 4 - Nothing to see here, Folks...

1??

I am not going to weigh this week, and I'll spare you my excuse (even though I know you would empathighs...urh, empathize).  It's not very lady like to discuss the cyclical happenings that cause fatigue, bloating and the inability to make one's self move from the pantry door where Sour Patch Kids and Raisinets magically disappear, in an instant, down one's throat. I thought of you all while I stood there at my pantry....the tens of tens of you who support my dreams of skinny by reading this blog. I wanted to resist. I wanted to walk away. And I did finally....only when I scooted over to the fridge, grabbed a Weight Watchers ice cream bar and took it back to bed with me.


I just don't want to step on the scale this week. Next week, I'll make up for all my hormonal, naughty noshing by eating just Alli and Dulcolax sprinkled salads. It is going to be fine. It's way too cold to wear a skimpy red dress right now anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Alli and Dulcolax sprinkled salads is the funniest thing I have heard all week!!! Love Love Love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who can diet when you are stuck in the house in a blizzard? Snow food is not salads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled onto your blog and I absolutely love the raw honesty that is portrayed. I often struggle with my weight. Wait, who am I kidding? It pretty much consumes my entire day with thoughts of "skinny". Keep it up. This is inspirational.

    ReplyDelete